- Bakersfield now has a radio station that plays only comedy programming. This week’s featured comedian is Jeff Dunham. That’s right, a ventriloquist is the featured artist on radio. That’s like enjoying the works of Justin Bieber by only reading the lyrics to his songs.
- Because Khloe Kardashian Odom is a co-host on “The X Factor,” the Fox reality show now has a “Why factor?”
- Disney has purchased Lucasfilms and will produce new “Star Wars” movie in 2015. Suggested titles: “Star Wars: The Disney Empire Strikes New Deal”; “Star Wars: Return of the Merchandising”; or “Star Wars: A New Hope for More Profits.”
- Hall of Fame catcher Carlton Fisk was arrested in Illinois after allegedly driving his truck into the middle of a corn field. His defense: if they build it, he will come.
- Megan Fox is threatening to sue the party who used Photoshop to put her head on a nude body. She says that’s not her naked body. You can see the defense now — prove it.
Not really stars, so much…
The Tachi Palace Hotel and Casino in Lemoore is re-opening its nightclub, The Den, in the only way that would get us to actually write about it: by inviting Z-list “stars” to the event.
If you’re a fan of
people who suck “The Hills,” “Keeping Up with the Kardashians,” or getting hit in the face, then this is the three-day event for you. Audrina Patridge will grace Lemoore with her presence Wednesday. Tito Ortiz will be there Friday, and Khloe “not Kim” Kardashian will be there Saturday.
Some chick from a pop group called Danity Kane will be the hostess for all three nights and cover is just $10 per night, which sounds like a bargain, but unless it comes with a guarantee that Tito will arrive two days early to try and knock Audrina’s eyes somewhere near level, then I’d say you’re paying too much.
Party on, Lemoore.