Baseball, Brown, bad news top this week’s rants.
- Know why St. Louis couldn’t beat San Francisco in the NL playoffs despite having a 3-1 lead? It wasn’t in the Cards.
- President Barack Obama has been showing up on multiple TV shows from “The Tonight Show” to tonight’s appearance on MTV. Mitt Romney wanted to make a few TV appearances but then he heard ‘Big Love” had been canceled.
- TMZ reported that Bobby Brown was pulled over around when police observed the singer driving erratically on a Los Angeles street. The important part of this story isn’t that Brown was stopped by the police. The shocker is that he found an L.A. street with so little traffic he had room to drive erratically.
- ABC canceled “Private Practice.” They must have had the same medical insurance I have because that company turns down everything.
- WALL-E, star of the 2008 animated film, was one of four robots inducted into Pittsburgh’s Robot Hall of Fame. The Rock ‘em Sock ‘em robots hope the veterans committee will vote them in next time.