No, last week’s Conan to Fresno message wasn’t the end of The Great Bobblehead Fiasco of 2012â„¢ as I had hoped. In fact, Conan O’Brien was chatting about Fresno again last night in a “Fan Correction” segment where a college student combats Conan’s claim that Fresno slandered him.
Conan’s being a murderer and pervert aside, Honorary Fresnan of the Day college student Ben raises a good point: Fresno did not, in fact, slander Conan. We now demand reparations from Conan in the form of Andy Richter — the real thing, not a bobblehead — as Timmy T’s servant for a day.
PREVIOUSLY ON THE BEEHIVE (AKA THE ENTIRE SAGA):
- Did They Just Say Fresno? Conan will save us from bankruptcy
- Our 10 favorite tweets about this Conan/Fresno situation
- Conan O’Brien responds to Mayor Swearengin
- Timmy T gets upset about Conan bobblehead, renounces key to the city
- Was Conan already here and we missed him?
- Conan to Fresno: Now you owe ME money!