As promised, here’s this year’s list of local houses with their Christmas light shows synced to music.
If you’re new to this: It makes for a good self-guided tour for Christmas-light seekers. The houses are like the one in that famous Miller Lite commercial. Each show is about 10 minutes. You tune your car stereo into the specific station and watch the lights dance. It’s free, fun and local.
If you enjoyed the list last year, here’s a word for you: Two of the last year’s houses aren’t doing it this year, but tell me they hope to return in 2012. However, this is a new house on the list (the last one).
- 6047 N. Winchester Ave. (Bullard & Maroa)
- 1150 E. Sierra Ave. (east of First Street)
- 1189 Citadel Ave., Clovis, myclovischristmas.com. (Nees & Willow)
- 4222 N. Maroa Ave. (Ashlan & Maroa)
- 4282 W. Dayton Ave. Fresno (near Shields & Blythe)
[photos: Craig Kohlruss / The Fresno Bee]