Lots happening tonight, so let’s not waste any time on some generic setup:
- Alt-country dynamo Wayne “The Train” Hancock at Audie’s Olympic.
- Those crazy kids from He’s My Brother, She’s My Sister return to Fulton 55 to give Fresno another dose of their funky folk.
- One-man band That 1 Guy makes a tour stop at Visalia’s The Cellar Door.
- L.A. duo Bumtech — called the “musical equivalent of a Wes Anderson film” — play for free at Tokyo Garden.
- Reggae/rock group Clouded Vision celebrates the release of its new video at Eureka! Burger.
- In non-music haps: The Rogue Festival is having a fundraiser at Sanger haunted attraction The Grove.
More happenings, including a bunch of nightclub stuff, below
Sigh. I hope the people behind Roe’s event know that Nees is not a street.