UPDATE: As you might have heard on New Rock 104.1 this morning, the Incubus show is now official. Tickets are on sale at 10 a.m. Aug. 20 and cost $29.50-$49.50. One cool note: It’s general admission on the floor.
There’s also a slight tweak to the fair concert schedule, see below for that.
The arena has yet to announce the show, so we don’t know ticketing details yet. Those are probably coming soon, though. The date is among dozens announced by the band this week. This will Incubus’ second time at Save Mart Center. It played there in August 2004, to about 6,400 people.
Last month Incubus released its seventh studio album, “If Not Now, When?,” which was its first since 2006. In the meantime, famed frontman Brandon Boyd released a solo album. The new album features the singles “Adolescents” and “Promises, Promises.”
ELSEWHERE: Last night, The Big Fresno Fair announced that Uncle Kracker has been added to this year’s concert lineup. He, also, is playing Oct. 14. Tickets cost $10-$15 and go on sale at 9 p.m. Monday. For the first three days of Uncle Kracker ticket sales, you can also buy 50% fair tickets with your concert ticket purchase.
The fair also announced two Latin shows to complete this year’s concert schedule: Los Tucanes de Tijuana (Oct. 9) and Las Jilguerillas,
Lorenzo de Monteclaro, Federico Villa, Mariachi Tenochtitlan and Mariachi Viajero (Oct. 16). Complete concert schedule below.
2011 BIG FRESNO FAIR CONCERT SCHEDULE
- Oct. 5: ZZ Top ($35-$40)
- Oct. 6: Merle Haggard ($20-$25)
- Oct. 7: Sick Puppies ($10-$15)
- Oct. 8: Big Time Rush, 1 p.m. show ($20-$25)
- Oct. 8: Miguel, 7 p.m. show ($12-$17)
- Oct. 9: Los Tucanes de Tijuana (Free)
- Oct. 10: The Family Stone ($10-$15)
- Oct. 11: Little Anthony & The Imperials ($10-$15)
- Oct. 12: Third Day ($15-$22)
- Oct. 13: Billy Idol ($40-$45)
- Oct. 14: Uncle Kracker ($10-$15)
- Oct. 15: Miranda Cosgrove, 1 p.m. show ($30-$36)
- Oct. 15: Godsmack, 7 p.m. show ($20-$25)
- Oct. 16: Las Jilguerillas, Federico Villa, Mariachi Tenochtitlan and Mariachi Viajero (Free)
For the concert by Cosgrove — the star of “iCarly” and surely a big ticket for the tween set — the fair is selling two ticket packages. There’s a $160 package that includes a meet-and-greet, a premium seat and merchandise. There’s a $90 package that has all of that, except the meet-and-greet.
For more info or tickets, go to fresnofair.com.
UPDATE: Federico Villa has replaced Lorenzo de Monteclaro on the Oct. 16 concert lineup.