The Beehive is excited to announce our next big Tweetup — and like Heather already told you, it’s going to be a scream!
We’re partnering with Fright Night Scream Park for the Screamup Tweetup on Oct. 21 at 7 p.m. If you’ve been to our Tweetups in the past, you know this is going to be a good time.
Here’s some stuff you need to know about the event:
- If you’re on our guestlist, individual attractions cost $5 (regularly $10) and VIP passes cost $20 (regularly $35).
- To get on the guestlist, you MUST RSVP to @fresnobeehive on Twitter and tell us how many are in your party. Be sure you’re following @FrightNightSP too. And tell your friends — the more the merrier.
- In addition to getting spooked inside the Scream Park, we’ll have a designated area to meet and mingle. Wouldn’t be a Tweetup without that, right?
- You don’t need to be a Twitter veteran. Sign up now (it’s quick, easy and free) and join Fresno’s growing Twitter community.
- On Twitter, use the hashtag #screamup when talking about the event and RSVPing.
- If you want a little more Tweep time, we’re also partnering with Sierra Vista Mall and Rio Grill — home of all kinds of meat — for a “Meat”up pre-party at 5 p.m. There will be free appetizers until 5:30 p.m., and drink specials until 7 p.m. We’ll all walk over the Scream Park together at about 7 p.m. After the event, you can head back to Rio Grill for more drink specials. Here’s the flier: