It’s another busy Thursday night, with ArtHop and all its accompanying activity, plus a bunch of other Thursday nights things to do. Here’s as complete a rundown as we can put together. If you know about something we don’t, leave it in the comments.
- The trippy spaghetti-western-inspired psych-rock sounds of Spindrift return to Fresno for a show at Audie’s Olympic.
- Post ArtHop indie rock is always a good bet at Tokyo Garden. Tonight brings regulars Rademacher, L.A. band Wet & Reckless and British import Olly Neasham.
- If you’re on the ArtHop circuit tonight and looking for music, head over the KYNO/KJWL gallery where Poor Man’s Poison is playing. They’re good.
- It’s another Thursday Night Live at Sierra Vista Mall with live music from local band The Good Souls.
- If you like comedy, The Press Box has a night with Samuel Comroe, who won the Central Valley Comedy Competition earlier this summer.
- For more local rock hit up Crossroads, which has Subdue, Channel and Azazel.
- Need some North Side tuneage? Well, the ever-soulful Super Lucky Catz are playing at Yosemite Ranch.
- Also, on the North Side, rock meets style when the Rockaholic Tour Bus makes a stop at Preen salon. You oughta be able to hear some local bands, play some rockin’ video games and get style tips.