Are you as excited about Beehive Birthday VI as we are? We’re just a couple days away now, and we’re hard at work making sure Thursday night’s party is going to be a blast.
Here are some cool new developments since we last talked about the event:
- We’ve secured “Fresno Fave” La Elegante as a taco dealer. It’ll have its taco truck set up outside of Fulton 55 for the first half of the evening. So if you still haven’t tasted this delicious taco spot, here’s your chance. Once Elegante closes up, Dusty Buns Bistro will show up to feed you. So remember to bring cash.
- The first 100 people through the door get a free Beehive button from Twee Boutique. We’re talking exclusive, limited-edition stuff here.
- We’ve already gathered some prizes with more coming in. So far you can win stuff from Rotary Storyland and Playland, Trelio, The Fresno Grizzlies, Iron Bird Cafe, The Vineyard Farmer’s Market and Tats 4 All, to name a few.
- Bee artist S.W. Parra will be on hand drawing caricatures. As you might recall, he was a big hit last year.
- Local businesses and organizations such as Creative Fresno, Taste Fresno, Caroline’s Creations, Mighty Grand, Rogue Festival and The Laundry Room will be on hand with information, goodies and more.
- Also: The Fresno Filmmakers Alliance is joining us and holding its February Mixer inside Fulton 55 as well. So if you’re interested in the local film community, this is a good chance to connect.
It’s worth repeating: The event is FREE to attend. (Bring some money for drinks and food). It runs 6-10 p.m. 21+.