A few new things of note:
- We’re honored to be getting some love from other media around town. You saw the Fresno Famous video. KYNO and CBS 47 also covered the party. We also got some blog love from Religious Appeal and The Fresnan. Thanks, y’all.
- The prize list is starting to look nice: Trelio gift certificates, “Spamalot” tickets, a one-hour tattoo session from Faithful and True Tattoo Studio, passes to Storyland & Playland, an airbrush tattoo session from Tats 4 All, Iron Bird Cafe gift cards, CDs and concert tickets from Strange Vine and tickets and a signed Will Clark baseball from the Fresno Grizzlies.
- Tats 4 All will also be on hand doing temporary airbrush tattoos for an hour or so.
- Visalia concert promoters Sound N Vision Foundation is coming down to visit and we’ll be announcing the second part of our concert series with them. If you’re there tonight, you’ll know first. It’s going to be SNV’s first Fresno show.
- Remember that the first 100 people through the doors get free, limited-edition Beehive buttons from Twee Boutique. Get one and you might win a prize later in the night.
- Speaking of buttons, our art gallery partner Hide & Seek Gallery made some special buttons for tonight too.
- Afterward, the place to be is Audie’s Olympic, which has Oregon punk/rocakbilly band Sawyer Family playing. (Flier after the jump).
- Last, but never least. We’re expecting Joan Obra to join us for one final Beehive goodbye.