It’s another installment of Resurrect at Audie’s Olympic. Consider this the anti-Top 40 DJ night, as the Resurrect DJ crew plays dub-step, indie hip-hop, breaks, drum & bass and more outside-the-norm tunes for your Monday night enjoyment.
It’s free to get in.
IN THE WEEK AHEAD
- Taste & Toast of the Tower is Thursday — it’s your chance to sample many Tower goodies.
- The Beat Down Slam launches at its new location, Iron Bird Cafe.
- An all-star cast of local musicians play at A Benefit for the Watson’s on Sunday at Frank’s Place.
- Pearl Aday, The Dave Rude Band, White Chapel, PK, Social Studies and This Charming Band make tour stops.
- Some dude named George Lopez is in town.