The Beehive and Chaffee Zoo are partnering for Fresno Tweetup Goes Wild. It’s a chance for local Twitter users to meet and mingle inside the zoo, at a discounted, after-hours event. It’s our sequel to last summer’s Great Fresno Tweetup.
This event is Saturday, April 24, from 5-8 p.m. Chaffee Zoo will be closed to the public, so it’s an exclusive event for local Twitter users. Tickets will cost $5, and kids 10 and younger are free with their parent(s).
There will be food, drinks, games and live music — all of which you can expect more details right here on The Beehive as the event gets closer.
A few notes on how the Tweetup will work:
- You MUST message either Chaffee Zoo (@fresnozoo) or The Beehive (@fresnobeehive) on Twitter to get on the list for $5 tickets.
- You’ll pick up your tickets along with a nametag at the will-call table before the event.
- The Zoo says all its usual animals will be out during the Tweetup. We’ve also got a few fun things scheduled — like a Twitpic Scavenger Hunt.
- Mark any and all Tweets about the event with the hashtag #wildfresno. And follow that hashtag for all the chatter about Fresno Tweetup Goes Wild.
- If you’re not Twitter, you’ve got plenty of time to join and get into the swing of things. Be sure to follow @fresnobeehive and @fresnozoo first thing.