Love and marriage subject of grump’s anger.
- Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman are splitting after 30 years of marriage. Seems DeVito had a wandering eye. Looks like DeVito’s a lot more of a twin to Arnold Schwarzenegger than their 1988 movie suggested.
- Barbara Walters will interview Lindsay Lohan in connection with her cable movie “Liz & Dick.” Her first question will be “If you were a tree, what kind of car would you run into it?”
- Ball State University will host David Letterman’s interview with Oprah Winfrey on Nov. 26. It’s part of the David Letterman Distinguished Professional Lecture and Workshop Series. Next moth’s topic is a Top 10 lists of things to do at Ball State besides making fun of the name. Isn’t calling Letterman distinguished a lot like calling Britney Spears regal?
- ABC will air the wedding of former “Bachelorette” Ashley Hebert to J. P. Rosebaum. Deals are already being made with the Playboy Channel for the wedding night, with Animal Planet for when they get their first dog and MTV for any drunken spats. Hallmark is also in the running to make the cable movie of when the divorce starring Tori Spelling and Dean Cain.
- There’s a sex tape of Hulk Hogan floating around. Put that in the category of thinks you can’t unsee with a George Wendt workout tape or any episode of “Duck Dynasty.”