I’m an avid fan of the show “Breaking Bad,” which — as anybody with a pulse knows — entered into the final half of the Sunday before last. The fact that this long-running bit of awesome is coming to an end is hurting my heart. There are a handful of shows yet still to run, but just thinking of the end is forcing me to prepare for severe withdrawals.
Are you a fan? Here’s a series of little gifties from me to you — because as a fan, you must be an intelligent, interesting and clearly awesome person.
1. For your cupcakes:
2. For your kids:
3. For your sense of humor:
4. For the best 5-minutes of your life (the very best part being the appearance by Bryan Cranston):
5. For something to do at work except work (Language; probably NSFW-ish):
6. For your thirst for knowledge (WARNING: Language):
7. For your sweet tooth: How to make Walt’s Blue Meth (candy)
9. For your love of Jesse: Buzzfeed’s 35 reasons why Aaron Paul should be your favorite actor on TV
10. For your love of the evil genius that is Walter White: Buzzfeed’s “The 16 worst things Walter White has done on ‘Breaking Bad.’”