It serves breakfast food redesigned to be portable, including the French toast bites that are dipped in pulverized Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal before cooking. Benaddiction’s specialty is the eggs Benedict sandwich, and the truck has several takes on the dish, all with musical names like “The Clapton,” a fried egg, bacon and hollandaise sauce sandwich served on a fresh-made English muffin. See its breakfast menu here and its lunch menu here.
Benaddiction is still building its schedule, but keep reading to see its schedule and some photos from the Manchester Center farmers market stop on Fridays.
- Mondays: 8 a.m. to 10 a.m., Palazzo apartments (at Fresno State’s Campus Pointe development).
- Tuesdays: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. North side CArt Hop (in the Applebee’s parking lot at Friant Road and Fresno Street).
- Wednesdays: 8 a.m. to 10 a.m., Palazzo apartments, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. State Center Consortium at Peach and Herndon avenues.
- Thursdays: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. CArt Hop on Fulton Mall.
- Fridays: 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Manchester Center farmers market.
- Saturdays: 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. at the downtown ice rink on Fulton Mall through Jan. 13.
Benaddiction founder James Caples and his food truck.
Last Friday’s menu.
“The Tributes,” bite-sized French toast.