UPDATE: This event is actually TONIGHT (Thursday). If you thought you missed it, you still have time.
An admission: Until a few weeks ago, I had never been to BC’s Pizza and Beer. But people talked about its selection of import and craft beer, the hard-to-find stuff that most places have never heard of, much less carry.
Those people were right. I was not only impressed by the beer selection, I was a bit overwhelmed.
That’s preface to The Green Flash Tap Takeover happening at 4 p.m. at BC’s tonight. Green Flash is a San Diego brewery that has some of my favorite beers. The Double Stout is particularly amazing. Tonight, on tap, BC’s with have six Green Flash beers:
- Green Flash 1st Anniversary American Strong Ale
- Green Flash 5th Anniversary Double IPA
- Green Flash 8th Anniversary Surf’s Up Symposium IPA
- Green Flash Palate Wrecker Double IPA
- Green Flash Le Freak Belgian Style IPA
- Green Flash West Coast IPA
Order a pint and you get to keep the glass because that’s how these things work. If you go, please tell us all about it.