The pairings have been announced for the next edition of ABC’s “Dancing with the Stars.” This lineup stretches the definition of celebrity to the breaking point.
The competition is scheduled to start with a two-hour season opener at 8 p.m. March 18.
Here are the 11 pairings and their early odds.
- Singer Kellie Pickler and Derek Hough (2-1).
- Disney Channel star Zendaya Coleman and Valentin Chmerkovskiy (3-1).
- Baltimore Ravens Jacoby Jones and Karina Smirnoff (7-1).
- Comedian D.L. Hughley and Cheryl Burke (10-1).
- American gymnast Alexandra Raisman and Mark Ballas (10-1).
- Daytime drama star Ingo Rademacher and Kym Johnson (12-1)
- Boxer Victor Ortiz and Lindsay Arnold (12-1).
- Olympic skater Dorothy Hamill and Tristan MacManus (15-1).
- Singer Wynonna Judd and Tony Dovolani (25-1).
- Reality show star Lisa Vanderpump and Gleb Savchenko (30-1).
- Comedian Andy Dick and Sharna Burgess (75-1).