- Bentley is a Grand Ole Opry inductee who’s had 11 chart-topping singles and an equal number of Grammy nominations. He plays Oct. 3. Tickets are $43 to $48.
- In a career that has spanned close to two decades, Snoop Dogg has been on the forefront of both hip-hop (his debut album “Doggystyle” was a Billboard chart-topper and sold more than 800,000 in the first week) and popular culture. Snoog Dogg plays Oct. 8. Tickets are $33-$38.
- R5 is a family band (brothers Riker Lynch, Rocky Lynch, Ross Lynch and sister Rydel Lynch plus friend Ellington Ratliff) that signed to Hollywood Records in 2010. It’s debut album “Louder,” was released last year. The band plays the early show Oct. 11. Tickets are $18-$23.
That leaves seven nights to fill. The fair usually lands one big hard-rock or metal act (last year it was Korn), so we should have another exciting announcement in the upcoming weeks.
On sale (and pre-sale) dates on the jump.
Tickets for all shows go one sale Aug. 11, though members of the Big Fresno Fair Fan Club (a free newsletter subscription) can get tickets online starting July 30. Those members can also get a 50% discount on a single-admission ticket with every concert ticket purchased (until midnight Aug. 10).
Latest posts by Josh Tehee (see all)
- Win tickets to: Nights in the Plaza - July 6, 2015
- Five Things You Should Do This Weekend - July 3, 2015
- Prince pulls music from streaming services … except Tidal - July 2, 2015